Mangal Puja is associated with the planet mars. Planet mars is also called the planet
of desire as it urges the most primitive needs in the humans and makes them impulsive.
If a person has mangal dosh in the kundli, the probability is high that that person’s
marriage would be delayed. Mangal Puja can pacify the planet and make the marriage
happen in less time. Mangal Puja can also be done for peace at home and to increase
the positive aspects of mangal graha while reducing the negative ones.
Mantra of the Mangal Puja:
- Aim Hmaum Srim Dram Kam Graha Dhi Rajaya Yhaumaya Savah
Key Aspects of Mangal Puja:
- The Mangal Puja must be accompanied by a fast on Tuesdays.
- The mantra should be repeated 21 times every Tuesday.
- Praying to lord Hanuman, Ganesh and Kartikeya is also advised as all of them rule
the Mangal graha by one way or the other.
Benefits of Mangal Puja:
- This puja will help you to be motivated in order to achieve all the major goals
- This puja will ensure that you have a successful married life. The relationship
of husband and wife would be improved by performing this puja regularly.
- This puja will help you to get rid of all your debts.
- This puja also allows you to clear your mind and soul from all the bad things that
happened in your life earlier.
- This puja also reduces the scope of skin diseases.
- It allows you to have better insight and correctly judge what’s right and what’s
wrong in life.
- This puja liberates you from the Mangal Dosh and allows you to get married in a
- This puja also plays a vital role in boosting your self confidence and improve your