Ketu was an asur who drank Amrit but Mohini cut off his head to stop it into going
into his system. Now ketu is a shadow planet that impacts the life of almost every
person. Mind, wealth and prosperity are a few aspects related to this shadow planet.
If the ketu is not rightly placed in the astrological chart of a person, it can
lead to many problems like depression, loss of money, problems in marriage, etc.
Mantras of Ketu Puja:
- Ketva astottara shata nama vali
- Om shram shreem shroum sah ketave namah
Key aspects of the Ketu Puja:
- The first mantra has to be recited on a Thursday especially at midnight as it’s
very effective at this time.
- The second mantra needs to be recited at least 7000 times in duration of 40 days.
- Fasting on first Thursday of a waxing moon is also good. Some people fast every
- Shiva Panchakshari Stotra and Ganesha Dwadasanama Stotra should also be recited
to please ketu.
- Donating a black cow or black mustard seeds to young boys should be considered to
Benefits of Ketu Puja:
- This puja will help you stay away from many types of illnesses and diseases.
- It helps a person to stay intellectually sound.
- It also helps a person to feel spiritually connected.
- This puja helps a person to improvise his or her standard of living.
- It helps people dealing with anxiety and depression issues.
- This puja helps a person to keep away from financial troubles and resolves the existing
- This puja assists a person to get marital peace.
- This puja may help people to get some psychic abilities as well.
- If you are going through a tough phase in life then this puja will help you to get
through it easily.