Durga Bisa Yantra is used for the worship of the most powerful Goddess DurgaMaa.
For the puja of the goddess Durga the Durga bias yantra is a very important product
among all. Durga Bisa Yantra is a powerful yantra for attaining desires, to remove
difficulties and to conquer enemies are the special effects of this yantra. It is
also called the Yantra of the Ambe Maa.
How to Worship Durga Bisa Yanta
Worship of this yantra as per Adhayaya 4 sloka 17 of DurgaSaptashati (Most powerful
and potent collection of mantras dedicated to Goddess Durga created from MarkandeyaPuran)
this yantra removes poverty.
- Prior to placing the Durgabisayantra the person has to purify his body and free
his mind from all the negativity.
- Secondly he has to place the Durgabisayantra on the floor in a spot which faces
east and where he can perform the puja without any disturbance.
- It is important to light incense or a lamp while performing the puja.
- The sadhak must also place fresh flowers and fruits before the energized yantra.
- Then he has to place the yantra at the spot along with the image of the God related
to the yantra.
- Then he has to sprinkle some water on himself then on the yantra with a leaf from
- Then is the time to surrender and concentrate completely on the deity and pray to
the God to fulfill all the desires and take away all the troubles.
Benefits of the Duraga Bisa Yantra
- Blessed with good luck in professional aspects.
- It is the provider of all the good and positive.
- Gets all his desires fulfilled and also all his troubles are gone.
- to remove difficulties and to conquer enemies
- Useful to win luck and favor.
- It brings in property and removes all the problems in their way to success.
Want to know more details about DurgaBisaYantra contact: 09069100911 KamiyaSindoor
will happy to help you in all ways.