Budh is considered to be the son of Chandra (moon) and lord of other planets. It’s
a planet that allows human beings to have wisdom, communicate properly and maintains
domestic harmony. A person can attain a lot of name, fame, good health and amazing
amount of wealth if his budh is in correctly placed in the astrological chart. This
puja is also suggested for businessmen whose business is at a low phase and they
are suffering huge losses in business.
Mantras of Budh Puja:
- Om bram breem broum sah budhaya namah
Key Aspects of Budh Puja:
- The mantra should be repeated 17000 times in a time span of 40 days.
- Fasting on Wednesday should be considered in order to please the Budh planet.
- Donating green lentils, pumpkin, clothes or gems to poor people on noon every Wednesday
would please the planet.
- Reciting 108 names of Budh is also beneficial.
- Vishnu Puja is also great for people who are trying to please the Budh.
Benefits of Budh Puja:
- This Puja will help you to get rid of all the business problems and your business
will be back on track.
- If you are a student or you are a parent of a child who is weak in studies then
this puja will help the child to excel in studies.
- This puja is also very beneficial for people who have serious health problems like
Hypertension, breathing issues, etc.
- It helps a person to make wise decisions with regard to money management and career
- This puja also helps in making a person’s life positive and allows him or her to
think positive thoughts.
- This puja is also beneficial for people who deal in share market and are suffering