Five Mukhi Rudraksha is the symbol of Rudra Kalagni that represents five forms of Lord Shiv. These five forms are Saddyoiat, Tatpurush, Aghor, Vamdey and Isshan.
The ruling planet of this Rudraksha is Jupiter. Five mukhi Rudraksha is associated with learning and improving self-confidence.
The wearer of five mukhi Rudraksha makes advancements both in spiritual and material field. The auspicious day of wearing this mukhi is Thursday.
Mantra of 5 Mukhi Rudraksha
|| Om Hreem Namaha, Om Namaha Shivaya ||
Benefits of 5 Mukhi Rudraksha
- Develops intelligence and self-esteem
- Minimizes ill influence of planet Jupiter
- Helps in achieving spiritual growth
- Works best for students, researcher and artists to get success in their respective fields
- Gives a public platform for those who want popularity and wealth
- Resolves health issues like asthma and thyroid problems
- Removes sins of present birth
- Brings fortune and wealth
- Helps in memory loss, heart problems, metal disorders, piles, stress and diabetes
- Provides peace and tranquility
- Reduces negativity and builds strong confidence
- Blesses with a healthy life
- Makes life fearless
The wearer of this five mukhi Rudraksha never faces untimely death and gets a peaceful and wealthy life.
Send your details for Call Back from this Query form.