Fourteen Mukhi Rudra is the symbol of lord Hanuman. It is considered as Devamani, the best germ among all as it has come directly from the eyes of lord Shiv.
The wearer of Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha gets the blessing of both Lord Shiv and Hanuman.
This Rudraksha gives, power, strength, confidence and success and helps in leading an adventurous life. Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha is associated with planets Mars and Saturn.
Mantra of Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha
|| Om Namaha Shivaye ||
Benefits of Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha
- Blesses with a balanced and steady life
- Neutralizes Mangal dosha of horoscope
- Minimizes the influence of Shani Sade Sati
- Protects from all kinds of negativity and negative energy
- Guards against black magic and evil spirit
- Frees from all worries and obstacles
- Helps in diseases like heart, skin, eye and stomach related problems
- Also Helps in sexual diseases, mental disorder and depression
- Works for improving self confidence
- Removes poverty and blesses with wealth and prosperity
Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha is considered very auspicious and powerful. The wearer of this Rudraksha gets all the worldly pleasures and also makes spiritual growth.
The wearer of this Rudraksha leads a healthy, courageous, energetic, adventurous and successful life.